How to Choose the Best Business VoIP Provider for Your Needs
Depending on the amount of lines/extensions needed, your monthly fees can start as low as $20 per line from an award-winning company like RingCentral. Knowing exactly what you need will make the transition fast, easy, and cost-effective.
Every business VoIP provider has a different list of services, feature sets, and prices. Depending on the size of your business, users must take in to account features needed, and the amount of unanticipated usage.
- Step 1 - check your internet connection/bandwidth to make sure you have sufficient Internet speed (your provider can you help determine this).
- Step 2 - with your budget and service needs in mind, narrow down particular provider offerings to see who can offer you the best service package for your budget.
- Step 3 - decide which equipment is best for your company's current and foreseeable needs. You may purchase a phone from $50 up to $500 with all the bells and whistles.
- Finally - compare companies, available features, and their reliability by reading consumer reviews.
Additionally, here are some questions to ask a potential provider:
- What are the startup & recurring costs?
- Is there a money back guarantee?
- Can you port phone numbers? Costs involved?
- Is there a contract? Are there cancelation fees? Know what the cancelation process is like.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Which features are included, and which features cost extra?
- Is there international calling?
- What kind of support is available?