Love the phones, love the system, love the customer service! Having the ability to call our dedicated rep directly that’s familiar with our business and particular system has been a game changer. Nextiva has been invaluable in helping us bring our phone system to the 21st century.
I have 3 locations. Since signing…
I have 3 locations. Since signing up:
1. Spent over 100 hours of tech support on my end, maybe 1/2 of that on their end. Over 30 to 40 calls for tech support in months.
The phone audio cuts out for a few seconds then returns. Happens every single day. Not our first VOIP carrier, never had this issue. They were not perfect mind you but never as poor as Nextiva.
2. Your router may be an issue, WARNING! with their service you may need their recommended router and security SIP disabled.
3. Multiple websites for each piece of your technology, not clearly understandable on all different ways to do things like leaving a holiday message, changing sites for office hours, etc. They sent me to old one then new one and they are different, very different still cannot follow.
4. App cant get to work different user name and sign on …more issues on that and I am not even sure how to explain this one.
5. A sales rep that said they had 9 servers to Vonage having 3 so they are 99% up time, better service and more quality …been down twice in a few months and they just blame everyone else for them being down for several hours on two separate occasions. 100 Hours of my time on tech support.
6. Sale rep has not and will not call me back – I signed his contact and bought their Polycom phones. Refuses now to back his product and have made over 10 documented requests – HE WILL NOT CALL ME.
7. It has been the worst business experience of my life. They waived my first months charge, not even close to what this has cost me in time.
8. Tech Support – GOOD LUCK! Depends who you get and what they know, different answers a lot!
9. Cannot update my 911 address to my actual address. They tried, shut two locations down for the remaining day. Never received anything for that other than opps.
10. Not getting the HD quality sound promised too. They use different technology for the reps that call you verse what YOU get on a daily use I guess how is it they sound so clear but when you use the system in place it is not.
Very NICE people, but as stated my sales rep will not return my calls or emails. If you had that service – would you like them? He did send me an automated email asking for referrals.
No accountability, as far as I am concerned, when a sales rep is not required to speak with the person he convinced to buy his product. I would be very careful with them.
I am so exhausted from what is going on I really don’t understand this.
I am trying to leave but they will not let me leave without a penalty bill because I signed a contract, regardless of what they do to fix what is wrong on their end. Mom and pop shop feel with technology that sounds great when you call them, but not when you are calling your clients. That is how we have experienced this company, the technology they have and I am getting ready for the next step…
I want anyone with Nextiva issues to contact me because this might be a very large problem they said I am the ONLY client having this issue over and over — I do not believe that can be accurate. I can be reached at [email protected] if you want to share your experiences.
Nextiva’s services have met my…
Nextiva’s services have met my expectations. Its voice quality, customer service, price and features and accommodate all our needs. As a medical practice we have over 30 phones and Nextiva helps us to make it affordable.
Our company was born just…
Our company was born just a few years ago and is still a fairly small company. Not only has Nextiva’s phone system and features been very helpful in spreading and obtaining business, but they have made us look like a very professional company with the use of the auto attendant features as well as the call forwarding features. We feel easily connected to our customers and know that if there were to ever be problem we would have Nextiva right by our side. It feels as though Nextiva is constantly upgrading and updating their technology and communicating those changes with us and the rest of their customers. Overall very happy with our service, nothing bad to say about them.
If I had to describe Nextiva…
If I had to describe Nextiva in a couple words, I would have to say peace of mind. The technology and features they have are excellent. They have an awesome support staff that has been extremely helpful with all of my questions. Overall they are a very reliable company and seem to only be getting better each year. Would highly recommend them.
Nextiva was founded by Tomas Gorny in 2006, and by 2008, they were up and running with their early customers. They have grown, and continue to grow, by leaps and bounds every year, with the current tally being 100,000+ customers being serviced by 400+ employees. Though based out of Arizona, their clients base is worldwide, and includes airlines that make international flights, Japanese-based automobile manufacturers, and US-based restaurant franchises.
Nextiva is one of the many tech companies with a reputation for being a top place to work. Their atmosphere is warm and positive, and it creates a positive feedback loop of happy customer service agents making customers happy. Behind the scenes, they aren’t afraid to let their hair down at appropriate times. No wonder they are consistently ranked among the highest best companies to work by a number of regional newspapers and national job web sites.
They created the next-generation call center platform NextOS. Nextiva’s platform allows for indefinite expansion, which is great if you have a growing business. Nextiva is proud of the business VoIP services they provide. They use and brand the term “Amazing Service” – noting that 95% of their help center calls are answered by the first ring.
Nextiva have been consistently at the top of every VoIP review list, due in large part to their incredible commitment to customer service. Their slogan is “Amazing Service,” and they pepper their promotional material with that phrase. They back that saying up with short hold times and friendly customer service agents. All the little annoyances like waiting on busy supervisors and frustrating phone menus are smoothed over. That said, many customers never need to make a customer service call after they activate their service because Nextiva is a dependable provider.
Anyone who needs a little bit of hand-holding or is unsure about VoIP. Nextiva’s great customer service representatives will make you feel comfortable and informed every step of the way.
Most Popular Plan: Office Pro Plus
Nextiva’s most popular service plan is their Office plan, which is broken down into 2 categories, Office Pro Plus and Office Enterprise. Both plans include unlimited calling and faxing, US based tech support, local and toll free number, and number porting. While the Office Pro Plus option includes all the standard features, the Office Enterprise plan offers the standard features, more advanced features, and exclusive features.
Both office plans offer features such as: Unlimited Auto attendant, priority alert, automatic callback, directory number hunting, call me now, selective call reception, call parking, rejection, anonymous call rejection, do not disturb, calling name and deliver, privacy, number, call intercept, dial-by-name directory, push to talk, direct call pickup, music on hold, hoteling guest, find me, follow me, call number retrieval, call forwarding.
- 1-4 Users: $37.95/mo, $35.95/mo
- 5-19 Users: $32.95/mo, $30.95/mo
- 20-99 Users: $27.95/mo, $54.95/mo
- 100+ Users: $24.95/mo, $22.95/mo
- Advanced Call Management
- Cloud PBX
- Conference Bridge
- Free Local Number
- Free Number Porting
- Free Toll Free Number
- HD Music on Hold
- Nextiva Mobile App
- Professionally Recorded Greeting
- Shared Call Appearance
- Team Presence
- Unlimited Calling
- Unlimited Virtual Faxing
- Voicemail to Email
- Advanced Call Management: This sums up many terms for the ways you can control inbound and outbound calls, including working hours and special rules for VIP callers who can bypass some of the rules and connect to anyone at any time. It also controls what phones are connected within the plan so you can work from anywhere
- Attendant Console: Gives a receptionist manual control to compliment the auto-attendant
- Call Forwarding: Seamlessly redirect all calls
- Call Parking: Transfer a call to a dedicated “empty” line while you find the best person to take the call, who can pick up the call without having to talk to the first agent again
- Call Recording: Record calls for legal and training purposes
- Call Waiting & Caller ID: You’ll get these basic features at no extra charge
- Conference Bridge: Connect up to 9 callers. This feature can be expanded starting at $19.95/mo
- Dial by Name Directory: Callers can dial the right person by their name rather than navigate the auto-attendant to get to the right department
- Free local or toll-free number: You can choose your number from a pool of numbers in your own or any other area code. If you prefer, you can also have a toll-free number for a polished, professional appearance.
- Group Paging: Your desk phones’ speakerphones become a mini PA system within a department
- HD Music on Hold: Studies show that customers are willing to wait longer and be less irritated with pleasant hold music. Choose from a library or upload your own
- HD Voice: The highest call quality available today, it sounds like you’re in the same room
- Intercom: Talk through your phone’s speakerphone within the office
- Multi-Tiered Auto Attendants: Easily set up a way to navigate inbound calls to the best agent to take the call
- Hoteling: Sign in to a phone as a guest and use the original user’s caller ID and extension.
- Nextiva Mobile App: Control all of the features and also make calls right from your iOS, Android, or Windows phone.
- Nextiva Toolbar: Initiate calls directly from your web browser or Email (compatible with Outlook).
- Professionally Recorded Greeting: An integral part of the auto-attendant, Nextiva can answer your phone with a friendly outgoing message to start your interactions on the right footing, and even have a professional voice actor record it for you (may cost extra)
- Push to Talk: Dial an extension and the speakerphone will activate and pick up the call rather than ring
- Shared Call Appearance: Another phrase for call routing. More than one phone can be connected to the same number or extension
- Silent Call Barging: Another agent can join a call. You have the option of letting the inbound caller hear or not hear the second agent.
- Team Presence/Multiple Device Presence: See who your colleagues are talking to, if anyone, before transferring a call
- Unlimited Hunt Groups: A hunt group rings multiple calls at once, or sequentially in a programmed order.
- Unlimited Virtual Faxing: Skip the clunky old fax machine and use paperless fax with your scanner or phone
- User Friendly Web Interface: Also called an online portal or a dashboard, you can easily control the features of your phone service
- Voicemail-to-Email: Check your voice mail on your phone or computer with a graphic user interface rather than being forced to listen to messages sequentially. You can even share voicemail messages with colleages
- Voicemail-to-Text: Read automated transcribed voicemail instead of listening to the whole message
Other Services from Nextiva:
- Contact Center Solutions
- Nextiva Drive Online storage
- Nextiva vFax paperless fax
- SIP Trunking
Help & Support Options:
- Phone Support: (800) 285-7995
- Monday-Friday: 5am-6pm MT
Saturday: 9am-1pm MT
- Email ticket
- FAQ and user guides
- Real time system status updates: https://status.nextiva.com/
Nextiva Recent Awards:
- Nextiva Selected as a 2015 Careerbuilder® Top Companies to Work for in Arizona
- Nextiva Awarded MSPWorld Cup Award™ 2015
- Nextiva Receives Two Stevie Awards in Sales and Customer Service Category
- Nextiva Channel Program Director Recognized as 2015 CRN Channel Chief
- Nextiva Named Among Best Places to Work in Phoenix in 2014