We aim to make this Policy easily comprehensible. Certain sections of our site offer more details about what we do and our practices with just a click. It's important to note that this Policy is universally applicable across our entire website. Additional notifications may accompany specific services and locations, which should be regarded in conjunction with this Policy.
We may include links to external sites. While these sites are beyond our control, we recommend reviewing their privacy policies.
Please be aware that our Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16.
NOTE to California residents: this Privacy Statement applies to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable California laws. If you would like to make a request pursuant to CCPA, click here.
NOTE to Nevada residents: this Privacy Statement applies to Nevada Senate Bill 220. If you would like to make a request pursuant to Nevada Senate Bill 220, click here.
What information do we collect?
GetVoIP collects information from users once they’ve visited any web page on our site, clicked on any links, filled out any inquiry forms, requested a quote, subscribed to our newsletter, comment on articles, reply to other comments, respond to a survey, or otherwise submitted any form on our site. Upon visiting and using GetVoIP, we may collect and store the following information:
- your first and last name
- your email address
- your company name
- your phone number
- your IP address
- your interests - as appropriate
- your browsing activity on our site
What do we use your information for?
GetVoIP reserves the right to use collected information in any of the following ways:
- Personalize Your Experience: your browsing behaviors, and information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve Our Website: we continually strives to improve our overall website based on the information and feedback received from you.
- Improve Visitor Experience: your information helps us more effectively respond to user experiences, requests, and support needs.
- Connect You With a Service Provider: your information will be shared with multiple service providers when you submit a quote request form on our site. Service providers may call and email you in regards to their promotional services and offers.
- Testimonials: Administer a Contest, Promotion, Survey or Other Site Feature
- Send Emails: the email address provided will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to specified requests and activity within the GetVoIP site.
- Sell and Share your information with third-party vendors: and service providers that we have a direct relationship with, that provide services on our behalf, such as vendors, and quote retrievals.
- Operate and drive revenue for our business
How we protect your information
We are committed to protecting your information.
In doing so, we implement and utilize an array of security protocols, firewalls, CDNs, encryption, and other measures to maintain and ensure the safety of all personal information when you enter, submit, or access any personal information.
All user data and information is stored on our Digital Ocean and AWS servers located in the United States.
However, please note that the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure.
GetVoIP reserves the right to contract third-party service providers to understand our site visitors better; however, these service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help conduct and improve GetVoIP.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). They enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we share any information to outside parties?
GetVoIP does sell, and/or otherwise share any identifiable information to outside parties. Users should note that this agreement includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you for quote requests; however, these parties must comply with keeping this information confidential.
We also reserve the right to release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
GetVoIP complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). As such, we do NOT collect information of any sorts from any person of the age 13 or under. Our website and its content and services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16.