BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE AND SERVICES, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND PRACTICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITE OR SERVICES.
Last updated on Oct 24, 2020
Full Advertiser Disclosure & How we make money:
We are an independent, advertiser-supported comparison service. The providers that appear on our site are from companies that we have direct marketing relationships with, and receive compensation from.
This compensation impacts how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories.
The order in which a provider appears is not to be mistaken for a provider ranking, or an endorsement, it’s simply the order in which they are listed on our table. The order of products on our site are subject to change. If users choose to click on the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Ultimately the choice is yours. Company listings DO NOT imply endorsement. The analyses and opinions on our blog are our own and our editors and staff writers are instructed to maintain editorial integrity, regardless of any marketing relationships.
GetVoIP does not include all of the available services or product offers, we do, however, also list vendors that don’t pay us—so that you can make a well-informed purchase decision.
GetVoIP is free for users because some vendors and software providers pay us when users click on their sponsored listings. However, we feature all relevant companies – not just those that pay us – so that buyers can make the make the most educated purchasing decision possible.
The following companies are advertising partners on GetVoIP:
RingCentral, RingCentral UK LTD, Vonage, Nextiva, LogMeIn, Dialpad, 8×8, 8×8 UK, VoIPLy, 1-VoIP, Panterra Networks, ClarityTel, OnSIP, Five9, Genesys, NICE inContact, TalkDesk, Freshworks, Twilio, Plivo, Zoom, Avaya, Voxbone, Alliance Phone, Zoom, Ooma, and Aircall.
1. What information do we collect?
A. Information You Provide:
GetVoIP collects information from users once they’ve visited any web page on our site, clicked on any links, filled out any inquiry forms, requested a quote, subscribed to our newsletter, comment on articles, reply to other comments, respond to a survey, or otherwise submitted any form on our site. Upon visiting and using GetVoIP, we may collect and store the following information:
– your first and last name
– your email address
– your company name
– your phone number
– your IP address
– your interests – as appropriate
– your browsing activity on our site
2. What do we use your information for?
GetVoIP reserves the right to use collected information in any and all of the following ways:
– Personalize Your Experience: your browsing behaviors, and information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– Improve Our Website: we continually strives to improve our overall website based on the information and feedback received from you.
– Improve Visitor Experience: your information helps us more effectively respond to user experiences, requests, and support needs.
– Connect You With a Service Provider: your information will be shared with multiple service providers when you submit a quote request form on our site. Service providers may call and email you in regards to their promotional services and offers.
– Testimonials: Administer a Contest, Promotion, Survey or Other Site Feature
– Send Periodic Emails: the email address provided will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to specified requests and activity within the GetVoIP site.
– Share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that we have a direct relationship with, that provide services on our behalf, such as vendors, and quote retrievals.
Note: GetVoIP allots users the ability to unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time. GetVoIP includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
3. How we protect your information
GetVoIP is committed to protecting your information. In doing so, we implement and utilize an array of security protocols, firewalls, and measures in order to maintain and ensure the safety of all personal information when you enter, submit, or access any personal information. However, please note that the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). They enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Yes. But GetVoIP does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personal identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. Users should however note that this agreement does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you; however, these parties must comply in keeping this information confidential.
GetVoIP also reserves the right to release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
GetVoIP is in compliance with the requirement of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). As such, we do NOT collect information of any sorts from any person of the age 13 or under. The GetVoIP website and its content and services are all directed to persons of the age of 13 or older.
7. Data Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EMEA, you have the following data protection rights:
– If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You can object to the processing of your personal information, restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your information by contacting us at email@example.com.
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
– If we have collected and/or processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
9. Your Consent
By using the GetVoIP website in any capacity, you are hereby consenting to our privacy policies, and our advertising disclosures. As such, users should be sure to review the points and topics covered above regularly.
Last updated on Dec 4, 2019