Voxbone is the market leader in providing DID phone numbers. The company delivers high-quality inbound SIP trunks from more than 60 countries and more than 9,000 cities around the world, which means that they have over 9,000 area codes available to subscribers. Voxbone is the only operator of its kind with its own number ranges, telecommunications licenses and a global private VoIP backbone. Voxbone provides the backbone to some of the biggest names in IP communication, including Skype, Orange, Deutsche Telekom/T-Mobile, Level(3), VoiceIQ, NICE
inContact, Zoom, 8×8, Dialpad, Iotum, Serenova, RingCentral, Telefonica, Rebtel, Foodpanda, PamFax, Trend Micro, and many more.
Voxbone is headquartered in Brussels, with offices in San Francisco, Austin, England, and Romania. Their SuperPOP collocation centers are located in New York, LA, Germany, Hong Kong, and Belgium.
Voxbone Voice Prices:
- Starter (from $500/per month)
For startups and small teams looking for affordable and flexible business.
- Growth (from $2500/per month)
For companies that need greater capacity that are taking their business to new territories.
- Scale Up (from $5000/per month)
For enterprises with global operations and those whose business is communications. Fully customizable.
All packages include:
- Flat-rate unlimited inbound calls on local, national and mobile numbers.
- Pay-as-you-go national and international outbound calls
- Pay as you go for inbound calls to toll-free numbers
- Shared call capacity across numbers in different countries
- Access to SMS capabilities on mobile numbers
- Full use of Voxbone APIs
- National/international calls (may be per minute)
- Emergency Calls/E911 (flat rate per activated number)
- SMS text messages (may be per message
- Interconnect (data does not traverse the public internet)
- Integrated text and voice
- SIP Trunking
- DID numbers from 9,000 area codes across 60 countries
- Toll-free numbers
- Contact Center configurations
- VoxOut international E-911
- White-label resale
- Video conferencing
- Full dial plan/speed dial
- Number porting
Editor’s Bottom Line:
While the majority of VoIP providers give unlimited inbound and outbound calls, Voxbone charges per minute or per text. That said, the days of “ten cents a minute” are long behind us, and the actual cost is extremely low. Competitors tend to make a rough guess as to the customers’ predicted use, and bill based on that estimate. In contrast, Voxbone specifically bills only for the outbound minutes used. To be clear, all inbound minutes are included in the monthly charge. Most plans require a two- year agreement.
For security and reliability, Voxbone is second to none. Their servers are used by some of the biggest names in VoIP, including 8×8. Voxbone subscribers can take advantage of any of the services that also use Voxbone, including paperless faxing, SMS and IP Phone integration, videoconferencing, and contact center configuration.
You might be wondering, if 8×8 uses Voxbone, why should I go with 8×8 when I can use Voxbone? Providers like RingCentral and 8×8, because of their agreements with other companies, can provide services like videoconferences and e-fax with easy-to-use interfaces and recognizable branding. But there’s nothing that any of these other providers can give you that Voxbone can’t, because many of those services are running through Voxbone’s own servers.
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of Voxbone?