Since 2005, Phone Power has provided Residential and small Business VoIP service with free calling to the U.S. and Canada. Their affordable Residential plans are available to customers worldwide, along with great International rates and over 55 countries that can be called for free. When you prepay the first year of service with Phone Power, you’ll receive the second year FREE and a Cloned Second Line.
Phone Power’s Business and Hosted PBX service packages range from single-line business accounts all the way up to multiple-location hosted PBX systems with fully-featured Auto-Attendants and Call Hunt Groups. Installation is easy and includes Phone Power’s Home Adapter, which simply plugs into your broadband connection.
Most Popular Plan: Month-to-Month Home and Small Business – Phone Power offers a number of services ranging from single residential lines to hosted PBX systems for small businesses. Amongst these services and plans, the VoIP provider offers domestic home and small business plans across month to month, one year, and two year plan options. Though the month to month option is typically most popular, each plan option comes equipped with free calling to the US and Canada, free equipment lease and activation online, 1 hour free international calling every month, a free Phone Power adapter (that allows users to attach 2 phones), and a host of over 45 free premium calling features and exclusive failsafe.
Some of the features Phone Power’s service plan comes equipped with are:
Free Second Line, Voicemail-to-Email, Do Not Disturb, Voicemail Viewer, Remote Voicemail Access, Anonymous Caller Rejection, Online Account Management, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Simultaneous Ring, Contact List, Call Waiting
Speed Dial, Operator Block, Call Hold, Softphone, 3-Way Calling, E911, Free In-Network Calling, 311 City Service, Remote Click2Call, Fax Catcher. In addition to this Phone Power also includes their exclusive “Failsafe” feature, which can automatically forward calls to an alternate number in the event of an internet or power outage.
Pricing: Pricing for Phone Power plans is based on the method selected for monthly charges. Each plan’s startup cost (which includes service plus surcharges and taxes) is reflective of the method selected. Additionally, each plan has different contract requirements, taxes, surcharges, and shipping and handling (if applicable).
– Month to Month Plan: $19.95 per month; No Contract; No Prepayment; 1st month cost of $25.24 with taxes and surcharges; S&H $14.95, total startup cost of $40.19
– 12 Month Term Plan: $16.95 per month; 12 Month Contract; No Prepayment; 1st month cost of $21.89 with taxes and surcharges; S&H $14.95, total startup cost of $36.84
– 24 Month Term Plan: $14.95 per month; 24 Month Contract; No Prepayment; 1st month cost of $19.66 with taxes and surcharges; S&H $14.95, total startup cost of $34.61
While the options above do not require prepayment, Phone Power offers another plan, buy one year (prepaid) and get the second free. In choosing this option users are charged $199.95 ($8.33 monthly average), $258.86 1st month cost with taxes and surcharges, and total startup cost (with S&H) of $273.8. Note: Charges are conditional to local taxes based on the user’s zip code.
The International Plus plan also includes the 45+ premium VoIP features, as well as a free 2nd line with Failsafe.
– 2013 TopTenReviews Gold Award for its range of service plans and quality features
– 2013 TopTenReviews Excellence Award
– BBR Gold Star Award Winner for receiving review ratings above 80% (current and on average)
– Included in Inc 500’s Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in America (2012)
– Ranked Number 22 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of Phone Power?