Net2Phone is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IDT corporation. Its headquarters are in Newark, NJ. Net2Phone offers VoIP services to over 160 countries. As the largest distributor-based VoIP provider in the world, Net2Phone routes millions of minutes every day. They have offered SIP trunking since 2011, when they partnered with open source software provider Elastix.
Services & Products Offered
– 877 Toll Free Number: $5
– Local US Number: $5 (First DID number is free on voice and SIP trunking accounts)
– No limit on phone numbers.
– Phone numbers available from 40 countries.
– International DIDs.
– Outbound US rates: $0.009/min, either toll free or toll.
– International rates vary by country. Examples: Canada: 0.008; Hong Kong: $0.013; Japan: 0.025, 0.085 mobile; Spain: $0.01, 0.51 mobile.
Prices start at
$5 for US DID number, Outbound US rates: $0.009/min, either toll free or toll.
Asterisk, Avayan Cisco, Elastix, Mitel, Panasonic, Nortel, Northern Telecom, Siemens, Xorcom
Provider Exclusives & Extras
– Global Calling Card access from Australia, Brazil, Germany, Malaysia, Poland, US, and Canada.]
– Pay-As-You-Go pricing
– No charge per channel
Phone, chat, and email
Editors' Bottom Line
Net2Phone has an impressive customer base, and are one of the best SIP trunking providers available today. But, their customer service could be a bit better.