With 45 years of experience in business communications, Mitel stands as a global market leader for cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications. Mitel has more than 70 million users in almost 100 countries, and powers two billion business connections through out the world. Mitel’s solutions have evolved over time, driven by the strive for constant innovation.
Based in Ottowa, Canada, Mitel offers an impressive portfolio of cloud based services available around the world. Ranked as #1 in UC Market Share in Europe, #2 in UCaaS Market Share Worldwide, and generating over $1.3 billion in revenue, Mitel is also a 5 time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Unified Communications.
Mitel Pricing and Services
Solutions and Features
- Secure and flexible cloud phone services and unified communications
- Collaboration features to enhance productivity
- Enhanced customer experience tools
- Global presence
- Improved business intelligence with integrations
- Enterprise-grade VoIP phone service
- Instant messaging
- Audio and Web Conferencing
- Multi-point Video
- Global Numbers available
- Mitel Connect Contact Center
- Enterprise-class Security
- Disaster recovery service
- CRM and Business Process integrations
- Unified, Mission-critical communications in the cloud
- Designed for large enterprises
- Hosted Unified Communications as a Service
- Integrate with business tools
- Single communications portal available on desktop or mobile devices
- Voice, email, text and chat from any device
- Local number portability
- Direct inward dialing
- Flexible SIP bundles
- Unified Messaging
- Multi auto attendant
- Audio/video conferencing
- Advanced collaboration tools
- Contact center solutions
- Hybrid network solutions
- Mitel survivable gateways with local PRI bundles
- Instant messaging
- Teleworker support
- Dual mode handoff
- Single number reach
- Carrier-grade cloud communications built to scale
- Designed for enterprises, universities and large institutions
- Highly scalable call processing architecture capable of serving over 100,000 users
- Rich set of APIs to enable real-time integration
- Unified Messaging
- Fixed-mobile convergence
- Audio and video softphone
- Web assistant toolbar
- Auto attendant
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Advanced analytics
- Attendant console
- Web collaboration and conferencing
- Full-featured contact center
- Carrier-grade reliability and redundancy
- Open, standards-based platform and API
- OpEasy application for provisioning, monitoring and reporting
- Fully integrated Session Border Controller
To better understand Mitel’s pricing structure, you can head to their Price Estimator to find out the rough costs for specific user-counts and plan of choice.
Editor’s Bottom Line of Mitel
Depending on the size of your organization, Mitel offers cloud solutions that can scale all the way up to massive Enterprise and University institutions. Mitel’s MiCloud Connect, designed as a secure and flexible Unified Commutations as a Service solution, is a strong offering for even SMB that are looking to transition from an on-premise or landline solution to a completely cloud-based platform. Based off of the Connect CLOUD from Mitel’s acquisition of ShoreTel, the MiCloud Connect platform provides organizations with more than just Business VoIP, but also advanced collaboration features including web conferencing and instant messaging.
Mitel’s MiCloud Flex solution, previously known as MiCloud Enterprise, is designed for larger enterprise organizations that have a strong need for mission-critical communications. The MiCloud Flex platform extends beyond basic Unified Communications and adds even more advanced functionality like local number portability, direct inward dialing, flexible SIP bundles and even video conferencing. This platform can also be directly integrated with Mitel’s contact center solution, as well as hybrid network solutions. MiCloud Flex lives up to its name, and truly provides the flexibility and stability that a large scale enterprise requires to keep the lights on and business running as usual.
Of course, moving even further up the ladder Mitel offers their complete Clearspan platform. This Carrier-grade cloud communications solution is built to scale up to as large as 100,000 users, designed with massive institutions in mind. Throughout all of Mitel’s solutions, your organization is supported by the proven reliability of Mitel’s expansive network, along with a host of advanced features and functionality, starting all the way at the MiCloud Connect solution. With Mitel, your team gains more than just a basic phone solution. Instead, Mitel provides a wide array of tools and services your team needs to communication and collaborate effectively in this digital age.
Mitel is always listening to customer needs, and evolving their solutions to fit into those specific needs. With the flexibility provided by a cloud-based solution, any organization can find the right platform that will satisfy collaboration needs while remaining cost effective, and almost infinitely scalable. Mitel has routinely been recognized as a leading provider in the Unified Communications market, both domestically and globally. In 2017, Mitel was named the Frost & Sullivan Growth Excellence Leader in Unified Communications in North America.
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of Mitel?