Founded by Bayan Towfiq, Jordan Levy and Sean Hsieh, Seattle, WA-based Flowroute is designed from the ground up to give customers unparalleled access to the global telephone network. As one of the only carrier-grade VoIP providers to offer SIP trunking, SMS messaging and DIDs, Flowroute is known for their innovative solutions, and their unique capabilities. Whether your business is already utilizing an IP PBX, or needs a way to build voice and SMS functionality right into their apps, Flowroute offers everything you need.
With a focus on SIP Trunking, Flowroute has developed their own unique methodology for bypassing data centers and Session Border Controllers. By delivering voice data in a “point-to-point” transmission, the service can ensure connections are direct, quick and without interruption. With SMS functionality, your business can send long-code messages, blast announcements, offer support or even enable two-factor authentication. Backed by Flowroute’s Carrier-Grade network, and a strong focus on securing data throughout transmission, customers can also have the piece of mind that speeds are competitive, and both security and stability are promised.
- Voice Service – Scalable Carrier Grade SIP Trunking
- Compatible with both analog and digital telephone adapters
- A reliable network with easy on-demand service and flexible connectivity options
- Inbound and Outbound voice connections
- Local, toll-free and vanity numbers in the US and Canada
- Admin Controls like the option to disable outbound SIP Credentials
- Set Maximum Outbound rate
- Destination restriction and whitelisting capabilities
- International toll fraud protection
- CNAM look up and storage
- Local number portability
- E911 capabilities
- Adaptive routing
- Fraud Management
- Call Analytics
- Developer API available
- SMS Messaging
- Toll-free and long code messaging
- Provision numbers on the fly
- Real-time access to SMS & MMS records
- Send pictures, audio, and video files in a variety of files types
- Developer APIs available
- Phone Numbers for $1.25/mo
- Inbound calling = $0.012/min
- Outbound calling = $0.0098/min
- Toll-free inbound calling = $0.0195/min
- Toll-free messaging = $0.0075/message
- Long Code messaging = $0.004/message
Editor’s Bottom Line:
In recent years, Flowroute has been routinely recognized for the quality of service offered and ability to expand, making Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US for 2013, and Deloiitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500 list. Even more recently, Flowroute has been named a Top Innovator in Communications Development by the Devies Awards in 2017, and even Frost & Sullivan’s Enabling Technology Award for their communications platform SaaS offering. With a pedigree like this, its safe to consider Flowroute a leading provider for cloud-base communications.
With humble SIP trunking beginnings, Flowroute managed to develop a new methodology of transmitting voice data, one that bypasses previous speed bumps and security holes in standard voice networks. Overtime the platform has been expanded to include SMS messaging with capabilities including two-factor authentication, phone number masking, and long-form messages, rivaling providers like Twilio and Nexmo. More recently, Flowroute has added support for Developer APIs, allowing users to built out their own platforms utilizing Flowroute’s services, or even embed Flowroute services into existing applications.
The strength of Flowroute’s platform lies of course within the cloud and over-the-top communication offerings that enable businesses enhance control over the services, between developer APIs and web-management portals. Combined with unique transparency and a “feedback loop” with users, and Flowroute has a recipe for success, one agile enough to meet the needs of any business as fast as possible. This unique combination of capabilities has allowed Flowroute to offer a completely different user experience.
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of Flowroute?