MetroFax replaces old-fashioned faxes that require expensive toner and paper with an on-demand fax service. MetroFax is designed to be scalable to have as many fax numbers needed, or just one. Subscribers can send or receive faxes through their email, with desktop or smartphone apps, or from the web portal. Subscribers can send and receive multiple faxes simultaneously. MetroFax’s parent company, J2, also owns the VoIP provider eVoice and the online storage provider KeepItSafe, among other companies.
MetroFax Pricing and Services
- Toll Free (844, 855, 866, 877, 888) or local number
- Essential: 500 pages, $7.95/mo or $79.95/year
- Value: 1,000 pages, $12.95/mo or $129.50/year
- Professional: 2,500 pages, $35.95/mo or $359.50/year
- Additional faxes $0.03/page for all plans
- 30-day no risk free trial. No contracts or termination fees
- US-based phone support is available Monday-Friday 9AM to 10PM Eastern Time.
- Email support, web ticket support, and helpful downloads are available as well.
Lowest Price Plan
- Essential: $6,63/mo with yearly contract, 500 $0.03c add’l pages.
- Lifetime fax storage
- No long distance charges to faxes sent to US, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Send or receive faxes from up to five different email addresses
- SMS or email notification of successful fax, five attempts to send fax automatically
- Send faxes to multiple recipients at once
- Integrates with Microsoft applications and sales management databases
- Mobile app available for iOS and Android
- Number Porting
Editor’s Bottom Line of MetroFax
From the same company that brings you eFax, MetroFax is a better value than its sister company. MetroFax serves large companies, and the service scales up well, even if you have a large organization that wants to give every employee their own number.
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of MetroFax?