If you’re looking for commission based referrals to a VOIP provider…look elsewhere. As an active MSP, Call Tower decided to sit on all our commissions and clientele forcing us to begin moving to another provider. Call Tower was good to work with in the beginning but upper management is driving the company downhill.
CallTower Verified Reviews & Ratings
The product we demoed is not the…
The product we demoed is not the product we got. 6 months in and we are still not on an operating level. Even our caller id name is wrong after they supposedly fixed it. I use another provider and I can fix the issue in literally 2 minutes. They promise to support and never deliver. What a disappointment for the price we pay.
I moved to CallTower based on the…
I moved to CallTower based on the recommendation of my Microsoft Dynamics CRM provider in order to provider a phone service integrated with Dynamics. What a mistake. Calls went from 100% reliable with my former provider (8×8) to regularly dropping calls, I would estimate at least 20% of calls were dropped every day. When I called technical support I was told that the problem was “on my end” and spent a lot of time troubleshooting the supposed local problems. In the end, it became evident that the problems were with CallTower and I went back to 8×8 and call quality and reliability returned. Throughout this experience the level of customer support was marginal at CallTower, lots of promises for follow up that never happened. Even now as I have ported out my numbers and given them notice that I am closing my account no one calls back as promised (although they do continue to bill). If you are considering CallTower and you want your voice communications to work and want a company that will provide you with a decent level of support, I would look elsewhere.
Founded in 2002, Call Tower is a one stop shop solution for Unified Communications. Using seamless integrations with companies like Microsoft Skype, Cisco, Synergy, Five9, Zoom, Office 365 and Adobe, Call Tower offers an extremely flexible platform with numerous possibilities and features. Additionally, Call Tower offers its own cloud voice and network services.
CallTower’s network service comes with around the clock monitoring by CallTower’s Network Operations Centers. With a robust global network offering redundant connections through leading providers, CallTower can connect to almost any place at any time. CallTower also provides Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), dedicated lines and global Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) Trunking all with 24x7x365 monitored services to ensure maximum uptime and available dynamic application failover.
CallTower Pricing and Services
CallTower Cloud Voice Features*
- SMS texting with file sharing and presence
- HD voice and video calling
- Powerful pre-call and in-call control features
- Identical calling features and caller ID on all devices
- Applications for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android
- Unique network management tools and analytics
- View missed calls on the CommPortal
- Listen to voicemail messages on the CommPortal
- Manage your contacts on the CommPortal
- Set up rules to route your calls on the CommPortal
- Configure voicemail to email and voicemail notification on the CommPortal
CallTower Cloud SIP*
- Emergency Notifications
- Phone System Colocation
- SIP Edge Router
- Auto-Attendant & Voicemail Box
- Robo Call Blocking
- SMS Text Messaging
- Advanced Call Routing
- Call Screening Capability
CallTower Cloud Boost Networking Services*
- Provides local and global businesses with enterprise-grade, reliable performance for real-time applications like voice and video.
- Can be deployed within a week
- Several solution options
- Lower cost
- Global connectivity
- Improved performance
- Worldwide SIP Trunking
- Dynamic Voice Redundancy Solutions
*Contact CallTower for pricing