Brief Background on Company
Background on Scholarship
The VoIP Achievers Scholarship is open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by September 1, 2016 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
Each applicant must submit an essay of 500 words or less as well as the following (form below):
(1) Applicant’s name, email address, phone number, and the university or institute of attendance as of January 1, 2016.
(2) ESSAY QUESTION: Smartphones are becoming necessary in today’s society. Explain how smartphone dependency will continue to drive changes in technology and communication.
- Application Submission Deadline: August 31, 2016
- Award: One student will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship.
- Award Date: September 16, 2016
ALL APPLICANT SUBMISSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE “Guidelines for GetVoIP’s ‘VoIP Achievers’ Submissions”.