VoxOx, a division of Telcentris, is based out of San Diego. VoxOx offers hosted PBX, SIP trunking, and contact center solutions for SMBs. Telcentris also offers cloud routing and hosted conference bridges. The VoxOx iPhone app consolidates all popular IM clients and social network portals into one, sends faxes for a penny each, and makes phone calls over Telcentris’s VoIP network.
In September, 2012, Telcentris expanded by opening a new data center in the heart of New York City. The new data center, located in the world-class Equinix colocation facility, increases network redundancy and permits Telcentris to become a CLEC in New York.
Telcentris Pricing and Services
Prices Start At:
– Free for mobile app download and in-network calls
– $9.99/mo for metered SIP trunking
Available Products and Services:
- Cloud Phone – Cloud phone plans are 100% cloud-based and include email/community tech support, free local number, and Fortune 500-style PBX features.
– Basic, $19.95/mo: Up to two users; 500 mins/mo; overage 4.9c/min.
– Plus, $39.95/mo: Up to five users; 1,000 mins/mo; overage 3.9c/min
– Pro, $49.95/mo: Up to ten users; 5,000 mins/mo; overage 2.9c/min
- SIP Trunks – SIP trunking phone numbers are available in North America, North American Toll-Free, International Toll-Free for 100+ countries, or international DID for 60+ countries. All in-network calls are free. E911 services are available for all North American numbers. Automatic failover to alternate phone number. Available hand-off to SIP, PRI, or Super-Trunk.
– Metered Plan, $9.99/mo: free in-network/inter-office calls; 3 trunk minimum; low per-minute rates.
– Unlimited plan, $24.99/mo: free in-network/inter-office calls; 3 trunk minimum; unlimited calls to contiguous US and Canada.
- Hosted PBX – Hosted PBX includes free inter-office calls, 1 voicemail box, voicemail to email, hosted PBX features
– Basic metered service: $5/mo (must be bundled with metered or unlimited SIP trunking plan)
– Add-ons for basic service: auto-attendant, $14.99/mo; conference bridge, $9.99/mo; inbound fax to email, $5.99/mo;
– 2-way electronic fax, $16.99/mo; US DID number, $0.50; toll-free number, $2.99/mo.
– Hosted PBX Startup Bundle, $199/mo and up: 4 Unlimited Hosted PBX seats; 5 Phone numbers; 4 Polycom SoundPoint 335 IP phones; Managed VoIP router data switch; Online management portal; 4 Voicemail boxes; 4 Fax-to-email accounts; Auto Attendant; Conference bridge; Assisted scheduled self install; Web based management portal; Easily add or remove extensions; Extension dialing throughout your company; Free calls to all your locations;
Available for iOS, BlackBerry and Android; free to download, free in-network calls and chat/text; 100 minutes or $1.00 of international calls free with sign-up; limited-time offer of up to $1.00 credit every month; free US phone number.
App Exclusives & Extras
Translation available for 37 languages; in-chat picture and video sharing; in-chat fax; call recording; instant conference call up to 20 people; map integration and location sharing; find me anywhere; connect your selected phone to any phone.
Editor’s Bottom Line of Telcentris
Hosted PBX rates are competitive with other providers, or can be tailored to fit your needs and budget. Their most popular service may also be the best-the mobile app. Lauded as a superior alternative to Skype and Google Hangouts, the Voxox App is a great tool for both business and personal use. Voxox, the company, has a great business savvy, acquiring other companies and signing agreements with hardware manufacturers to expand their market penetration.