About four years ago, I started GetVoIP.
It’s been an incredible, and humbling journey. Despite the inevitable bumps and learning curves, last week we hit a noteworthy milestone on our company’s journey: We ranked #591 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies.
This year’s list was competitive, with an average growth rate of 433% for the qualifying companies, and we’re overjoyed to be included. Over the past three years, the timeframe measured by Inc., our revenue grew by 661%.
I’m not writing to brag about myself or the company. But as GetVoIP’s CEO, it’s my job to reflect on and measure all the progress we’ve made.
A lot has happened at GetVoIP over the past year that contributed to us making the list:
- We’ve revamped and improved our website.
- We’ve gathered and verified over 3k VoIP user reviews.
- We’ve added over 100 new service providers to our list of vendors.
- We’ve expanded our category coverage to include team collaboration tools and call center software.
- We work with dozens of the most innovative VoIP and cloud communication companies in the world.
- Our content reaches over 80k readers a month.
- Our weekly newsletter reaches over 100k subscribers.
- We’ve been featured in Forbes, FastCompany, BusinessInsider, Entrepreneur, PCMag, and many other media outlets.
Our inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list is undoubtedly a result of the collective work of our entire team, and I’m proud to be working with such an amazing group of people.