Brief Background on Company
Background on Scholarship
The GetVoIP Achievers Scholarship is open to any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program by September 1, 2018 at any accredited U.S. college, university or institute.
All applicant submissions are subject to the Guidelines for GetVoIP’s Achievers Scholarship Submissions.
Each applicant must submit an essay of around 800 words or less as well as the following (from the form below):
(1) Applicant’s name, email address, phone number, and the current university or academic institution of attendance as of January 1, 2018.
(2) ESSAY QUESTION: Net Neutrality has become an emotionally charged topic in recent years. What do you believe will change with the incoming repeal of Net Neutrality and what should the average internet user prepare for?
- Application Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Award: One student will be awarded a $3,000 scholarship.
- Award Date: September 20, 2018