Velocity Networks, based out of Southern California, USA, is a business Internet Service Provider, and offers hosted PBX, SIP trunks, Call Center, Wholesale VoIP, Broadband Connectivity and Colocation primarily to SMBs in Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Orange County, Riverside County, the San Gabriel Valley, and the South Bay.
Velocity Hosted PBX offers easy-to-understand pricing tiers, a powerful feature set, and access to Velocity Network’s private internet backbone. Velocity’s private network is redundantly located in Los Angeles, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Dallas, TX, and New York, NY. Each SuperPOP has routers, softswitches, and Session Border Control devices, and load-sharing software, ensuring 99.99% SLA uptime.
Velocity Network Pricing and Services
VNET: Voice Service
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
- Keep Your Existing Telephone Number
- Advanced Features such as Caller ID, Voicemail, Call Waiting and many more included at no additional charge
- 24×7 Local Customer Support
- Bundled Price includes unlimited calling in the United States and Canada
- Includes advanced features such as Auto Attendant, hunt groups, music-on-hold, and Caller ID
- Equipped with a web interface to manage your headset settings
*Contact Velocity Network for pricing