Call quality is just as good as a normal phone line. Customer service is a disaster. It is very difficult to get hold of an actual human. If you call their number for support you are directed to send an email. If one day you want to leave Teleblend then the process gets to be pain… to quote Teleblend “Please note, if you are porting your number to another carrier, your TeleBlend account must remain open until the port out completes at which time the account holder must contact TeleBlend (remember there is no human to talk to) to close the account per the TeleBlend Terms and Conditions. We do not accept third party cancellations nor are we notified of port-outs as they are handled by underlying carriers. Your TeleBlend account will remain open and continue to bill until we receive security information from the account holder”Need I say more. Keep away from this one.
Teleband is a broadband phone service provider that offers phone service to homes around the US with coverage in 85% of the country. Powered by a high speed Internet connection, Teleband fits users with a full feature phone line complete with the best features. Additionally, the provider offers a variety of service plan add-ons to further fit any needs. Teleband’s service comes with built in features including 7 Digit Dialing, 3 Way Calling, Call Logs, Call Return, Call Waiting, Contacts, Click-to-Call, Speed Dial, and more. Additionally, the service offers users voicemail, advanced account management, blocking features, and more. In regards to support, the provider offers Knowledgebase, Troubleshooter, Downloads, News, as well as search function, member portal, live chat, and more.
Teleblend Pricing and Services
|Standard Residential Plan $38.95/month|
|Premium World Plan $59.95/month|
- 3 way calling
- 7 Digit Dialing
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID with Name
- Call Logs
- Call Return
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting ID
- Click to Call
- Distinctive Rings
- Do Not Disturb
- Find Me
- Speed Dial
Premium World Plan Features:
- Unlimited local and long distance calling to anywhere in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
- Free calling to 70 countries
- Keep your existing number
- Portal Device you can take anywhere
- Free Phone Adapter
- Over 40 features such as CallerID, CallWaiting, VoiceMail and more
- Emergency 911 Services
- Manage your account online
- Free TeleBlend to TeleBlend Calls
- Silver International Rate Plan – An additional $2.95/month. Great low international rates like 2 cents to Europe, Australia and South America and 10 cents to India.
- Platinum International Rate Plan – An additional $6.95/month. The lowest international rates such as 1 penny to Europe, Australia and South America and 6 cents to India.
- Add-A-Line – Add a full service line with inbound and outbound calling to your existing TeleBlend line for as low as $5.99 per month. Includes over 30 features and more including a free phone adapter.
- PowerMail – This package gets you a downloadable PowerMail application that you use in conjunction with your TeleBlend voicemail. Once you have installed the application on your computer, you can screen all your calls to your TeleBlend number from any computer with the installed application. With this PowerMail application you can see who is calling you, listen to the message that they are leaving you in real time, and even allow you to take the call by transfering it to any phone number.
An additional $1.00/month.
- Additional Inbound Numbers – An additional $4.99/month. Get an additional phone number for inbound calls that you can have ring to your main phone line or forward to a cell phone. Have a second or third inbound number for your kids or room-mates. Or have a local number that your friends or relatives can call without having to pay long distance.