I liked my experience with them until I no longer had an immediate need for services. So they froze my account for a few months. Not wanting to use their services anymore I tried to cancel my account before the account went live again. I could not cancel. The next day it went live and they charged me the monthly fee. I cancelled immediately, but not without having to experience 5 pages of them trying to get me to change my mind and stay. I was insulted and cancelled and tried to get my money back via paypal. PP set up a dispute. CM did say that it was in the contract that they could play this game but they would give me my money back anyway. Great. But then pp and cm apparently had a conversation in which the case was decided in cm’s favor. I’m not happy and I will never go back. I encourage anyone reading this to not get involved. It’s a pretty picture but their customer service really sucks. Only in it for the money.
ClickMeeting Verified Reviews & Ratings
Very easy and user friendly interface….
Very easy and user friendly interface
Despite its ease of use, they didn’t sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.
wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.
I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 – 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect.
Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.
The software is designed to accommodate…
The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It’s flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.
I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.
We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor’s product which had limited features and was much more expensive.
ClickMeeting is super intuitive – you…
ClickMeeting is super intuitive – you don’t need to be a techie to get started! It’s got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It’s perfect for a smaller to medium size business.
To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don’t like about the platform.
I’ve been using it for over 4 years now and I haven’t found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.
Leads, clients, exposure.
the connection has always been great,…
the connection has always been great, something I didnt’t always experience when I followed a webinar from another
platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk
it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history..
the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)
Maybe I’d like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.
Implix, parent company of ClickMeeting and ClickWebinar, was founded in 1999 by Simon Grabowski. Though headquartered in Poland, Implix has a strong presence in North America. Implix responds to the needs of businesses of all size, and all levels of comfort with technology. They provide products and services of the highest quality, at competitive prices. Implix believes in giving small businesses the tools to increase efficiency, reduce costs and increase profitability.
In addition to ClickMeeting, Implix is also the parent company of GetResponse email marketing, PayLine online payment, and Vemma energy drinks.
ClickMeeting Pricing and Services
Popular Service Plan:
ClickWebinar 100, $79/mo (monthly), $59.25/mo (annual): 100 attendees; 6 hours video recording; 4 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
- Audio/Video Web Conferencing: Connect with your team members over your browser or mobile device.
- Meeting Room Rebranding: Add your company’s logo, graphics, brand colors, and more to your Meeting Room and Waiting Room.
- Desktop Sharing/Remote Desktop: Share all or part of your screen with other participants, so they get a visual aid to your presentation.
- Moderated Q&A/Private Chat: Have a second window for participants to chat with each other during your presentation.
- Simultaneous Chat Translation: Get translations with the help of Google Translation in real time, so you can make your presentation to a worldwide audience.
- Polling: Gauge the audience during your presentation.
All web browsers with no download required, iOS, Android, BlackBerry.
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe, Google Chrome, Google Calendar, Google Translation, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, iCal, iWork, Moodle.
Available Services & Pricing:(Note: Not-For-Profits may get up to 40% discount)
- ClickMeeting 25, $30/mo (monthly), $22.50/mo (annual): Up to 25 attendees; up to 2 hours video recording; up to 2 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
- ClickWebinar 50, $40/mo (monthly), (annual): Up to 50 attendees; up to 4 hours video recording; up to 4 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
- ClickWebinar 100, $79/mo (monthly), $59.25/mo (annual): Up to 100 attendees; up to 6 hours video recording; up to 4 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
- ClickWebinar 500, $160/mo (monthly), $120/mo (annual): Up to 500 attendees; up to 8 hours video recording, up to 4 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
- ClickWebinar 1000, $280/mo (monthly), $210/mo (annual): Up to 1,000 attendees; up to 10 hours video recording; up to 4 presenters; meeting room rebranding.
ClickMeeting Awards & Clients:
Sony, GlaskoSmithKline, Renault Trucks, Neckermann, Siemens, Polpharma
Mon-Fri. 9AM – 5PM ET