Adobe Connect Webinars
Adobe was founded in December 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnock in California. By 1986, the company went public selling stock at just $0.17/share. Today Adobe is a household name when it comes to digital design and technological innovation. In 2017, the Company reported bringing in 7.302 billion in revenue.
Adobe Connect Webinars was created specifically for marketers. The powerful platform allows its users to develop immersive virtual experiences.
Adobe Connect Webinars Pricing and Services
Price: Starts at $130/month or $1250/year for 100 participants
- Personal digital office
- Rich recording and editing tools
- Highly secure communication and compliance
- Storage and VoIP included
- Immersive experiences
- Robust registration
- Fully customizable events
- Built-in analytics
- High-quality video and multimedia support
- Collaborative backstage area for presenters
- Integrates easily with Eloqua, Salesforce and other CRM software
- Create unique registration pages and easily automate invitations, reminders and followups.
- high-quality video, polls, surveys and open chat.
All Price Options:
- Webinar Manager 100 – $1250.00/yr (100 participants)
- Webinar Manager 500 – $4500.00/yr (500 participants)
- Webinar Manager 1000 $5500.00/yr (1000 participants)