I used M5 as my VoIP provider. They have great customer service representatives who are polite and very knowledgeable. The quality of phone calls placed and received is very reliable and when there are issues M5 does a great job of keep you up to date. M5 is always looking to evolve and make themselves the premier VoIP provider by offering amazing features that other companies can't offer. I would highly recommend M5 for any VoiP services.
I would recommend M5. Prior to them, I was using Verizon, and without a doubt in my mind M5 is far superior.
The only downside when compared to Verizon is that M5 didn't send us a technician to my office in order to setup. Rather, I had to do this on my own over the phone with M5's customer service.
We've been with M5 for about five months now. Our setup involved porting over very important operational business phone numbers. They managed to port us over with very short downtime on our numbers. We did have minor setup issues, but M5 took care of everything really fast, and no issues since.
Most Popular Plan – ShoreTel Sky’s cloud-based business VoIP solution is both hosted and managed. The way in which ShoreTel Sky differs from other providers, is their commissioning of experts to walk you through the best solution for your particular business, every step of the way. Additionally, ShoreTel relegates expert training professionals to offer new customers both remote web-based training for new users, in addition to on-site help (if desired). Clients greatly appreciate and rely on ShoreTel Sky’s high performance standards, which are backed up and transparent on their ‘Trust’ site – a real-time, public report of their system status.
Monthly fees are up and around $40 per month/user, though there are two components to their fees, in private network per location/per phone. This results in variance in price, with optional add-ons such as contact center, hosted call recording, and more. In terms of inclusions with their service, not to mention personalized and efficient customer service – industry professionals would expect that clients would pay more. There are no setup, activation, shipping, or cancellation fees, with implementation of their systems (of standard size) taking approximately 30-45 days. ShoreTel Sky wants to make sure that you’re satisfied, covering all bases, staging rollouts (from installation to training) in a strategic and orderly fashion; appointing a ShoreTel Project manager to exclusively work with you throughout this process.
ShoreTel Sky offers these free features and more (over 90 in total) with their service: Call Rules, Caller ID Rules, Privacy Rules, Directory, Presence, Auto Attendant, Enhanced Voicemail, “Hot Desk” Call Transfer, Call Park, Coaching Solutions, Time Specific Call Routing, Call Monitoring, E911, Address Book, Skills-Based Call Routing, Find Me/Follow Me, Cloud Integration, CRM/ERP (e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Sage, etc.) Click-2-Dial, Applicant Tracking
Exclusive Options - ShoreTel Sky Unified Communications Suite, which includes:
- ShoreTel Sky Communicator: Offered at no extra charge, clients of ShoreTel Sky receive the Communicator, a desktop application that provides IM, screen sharing, presence and video chat. Workers may also transfer files, among other abilities.
- ShoreTel Sky Mobility: Keep a handle on your phone system even if you are away from your desk, using ShoreTel Mobility. The mobile VoIP client allows for extension dialing, transfer, conferencing, call parking, directory query, and ability to by leverage your personal device and an available network (Wi-Fi/3G/4G or cellular).
- ShoreTel Sky Scribe VoiceMail to E-mail Transcription (available at an extra charge): Voice messages are sent to an email inbox of your choice.
In general terms, it’s information integration and consolidation, turning your phone system into a powerful entity, capable or collecting metrics, documenting orders, and providing real-time analytics. This only scrapes the surface, with ShoreTel Sky integrating Salesforce.com, Netsuite, SageCRM, along with applicant trackers in Bullhorn, JobDiva, Maxhire, operating successfully with browsers and productivity tools like Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Outlook.
- 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) North America
- 2012 Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Enhancement Award for Hosted IP Telephony & UC Services
- 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award