Phonebooth is a business phone provider that offers VoIP services through their company owned network. Phonebooth is a division of Bandwidth, Inc. They are one of the largest telecommunications providers in the world. Bandwidth.com was started in 1991 in Utah, and by 2009 they had built their own IP Voice network, FlexNetwork. Phonebooth serves many of the biggest household names on the internet, including Living Social, Pinger, Swype, Pandora, and BrooksBell. Phonebooth advertises a big business phone experience for a small business price. Phonebooth offers unlimited calls, auto attendants, intelligent call routing, group conferencing, voicemail transcription, and a GUI.
Most Popular Plan: Phonebooth OnDemand
Phonebooth’s OnDemand plan features a long list of features including: Unlimited local & long distance (for only $20.00 per user): Everything is included. There are no upgrade charges or add-ons. Instead, its one price for unlimited inbound and outbound calling in the continental
U.S. with built-in business calling features such as:
- Read Voicemails Wherever, Whenever: voice messages can be transcribed through voice-to-text transcription.
- Auto-Attendant: Virtual receptionists convey professionalism to all callers and also help you to work more efficiently. The auto-attendants come with customizable menu system that allows for greater individualization.
- HD Voice Quality: with a wired connection (cable or DSL) Phonebooth OnDemand calls will be crystal clear.
- Call Routing: “Find-Me,Follow-Me” ensures that users receive calls wherever need be by routing accordingly.
- Web 2.0 interface: A simple, easy to use web-based user control panel interface.
- Nationwide All-IP Network: all calls run through the all IP-CLEC Phonebooth owned network.
- 24/7 customer support: There are a number of support options readily available to each user.
- Reliability: Phonebooth is hosted in geographically dispersed data centers to ensure superior reliability.
While these features all are included with OnDemand, Phonebooth also allots for:
- 2 free phone numbers with the option to add additional numbers for $1 more per month
- Unlimited Auto-attendants
- Unlimited Groups (sales, support, etc.)
- Unlimited Voicemail Transcriptions
Pricing: The cost of OnDemand is charged a monthly at $20.00 per user with no options for upgrades or add-ons (aside from $1.00
more additional lines). Instead the provider supplies an inclusive service fit with unlimited local and long distance and impressive “Fortune 500” business phone features. While there are no contracts, or start up fees, there is very little risk is selecting this plan option. Also, with no contracts, there are no penalties or cancelation fees.