Phone.com specializes in small to very small VoIP solutions at low pricing, over 60 advanced features, with two toll free or local numbers and unlimited extensions/voicemail boxes. Their offices span the United States from coast to coast with a 24/7 customer based support team. Phone.com’s services work all over the world, with domestic long distance at no extra charge and a landline reach to dozens of countries.
For home phone offerings, Phone.com has a Virtual Number feature which lets you choose a single number that can reach every member of the family from one single number. To boot, there are mobile options for both business and home that treat your smartphone or laptop as an extension. Keep an eye out for Special Offers from Phone.com to save money while keeping your business connected and professional.
Most Popular Plan: Home Phone Plus – Phone.com offers three distinctly different sets of plan options; however, amongst these, the Home Phone Plus plan seems to offer the most flexible and inclusive phone solution. The plan is divided to offer two options, one with 300 minutes, and the other with unlimited. Aside from minute differential, both plans offer 1 phone number, free adapter (ATA), no long term contracts and a host of over 40 advanced calling features.
Aside from residential services, Phone.com also offers a business package. The Virtual Office plan offers the same list of features as the residential. Additionally, the package includes 300 minutes, 2 phone numbers, and unlimited extensions.
Pricing: In terms of cost, Phone.com offers two options with the Home Phone Plus plan that are suited for various budgets.
For $9.88 per month: Users get 300 minutes, 1 phone number, free adapter (ATA), and over 40 features.
For $19.88 per month: Users get unlimited minutes, 1 phone number, free adapter (ATA), and over 40 features.
Aside from the standard monthly charge, each add-on feature selected and applied to a users account will be subject to a monthly charge.
– Caller Analytics: Basic-$2.00 per month; Full-$4.88 per month
– Premium Hold Music: $0.99 per month
– Voicemail Transcription: Human-$0.25 per voicemail; Unlimited Automated$1.50 per month
– Phone.com Communicator: $4.88 per month
– Call Recording: 300 Minutes-$4.95 per month; 1000 Minutes-$14.95 per month
– Additional Number: $4.88 per month
– Vanity Toll Free Number: $25.00 setup
– 800 Number: $10.00 setup
Global Numbers: for standard countries-$4.88 per month; Premium Countries-$12.88 per month. More information is available here. Also, if users go over the allotted monthly minutes, there is an overage charge of 4.9¢ per minute.
In terms of hardware, Phone.com offers products (optional) from top providers including Polycom, Grandstream, Panasonic, and Cisco Phones. Using this hardware as an extension of the Home Phone Plus Plan is subject to additional charges. The hardware extension fee is $4.88 per month.
Aside from the residential plan, the Virtual Office is priced at $14.88 per month which provides users with 300 minutes, 2 phone number, unlimited extensions and over 40 features. The Virtual Office plan is subject to all additional add-on fees and rates. There are no contracts that lock users into service, and there are no cancellation fees.
– 2012 Inc. 500 List: An exclusive ranking of the fastest growing privately held companies in America. Ranked 262
– 2012 TMCNet Internet Telephony Excellence Award for outstanding achievement in IP-Communications solutions.
– 2012 NJBIZ New Jersey’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies
– 2012 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award for its Virtual Office
– 2012 ChooseWhat Certified: recognized as being a top provider in the ChooseWhat Virtual PBX section and received official certification.