OnSIP is a business phone service provider with a hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) & multiple plans featuring voicemail, unlimited users, attendant menus, & more at a great price. Using OnSIP is a cinch with their API dedicated to integration of any web-based application or back-end system, along with weekly webinars focused on making customers comfortable with their product. OnSIP offers a 30-day FREE trial with the option to upgrade or cancel at any time.
Most Popular Plan: The Company Package
OnSIP offers a number of different plans, which vary to fit the many different needs of businesses. Like most other competitors, service plans are categorized by the amount of intended users (or employees); however, OnSIP’s plans are bracketed to allow greater flexibility. Each plan is fitted with a minimum person count (5 being the lowest), but the plan does not cap off. So, for example, a customer with 15
employees could choose the 5+ plan, and add additional features (as needed) if they chose to do so. While each plan offers the standard array of features, the categorizations also include more (or less) features depending on the plan chosen.
Some of the standard features OnSIP plans include are:
– Voicemail, Voicemail comes with every package. With the voicemail features, users can listen back to their email through voicemail-to-email.wav attachment, the OnSIP system (using individual extension and PIN), or through the my.onsip browser interface. To add
voicemail boxes, additional charges apply.
– Unlimited Users: Users can be added or changed at the customer’s convenience without ever being subject to additional charges. Additionally, all users can be managed via user page that is available through the online admin portal.
– Attendant Menus: This feature allows users to set up their own touchtone menu. Using this feature, users can assign departments to certain numbers, or offer a direct extension option. These menus come with every package, and can be added through the “Apps” category via the online admin portal. Users should be aware that additional Attendant menus will cost an additional $19.95 per month.
– Groups: Users can assign groups to more easily and efficiently handle calls amongst departments and employees. This feature comes standard with every OnSIP package; however, adding any additional group(s) will subject users to a charge of $14.95 per month.
OnSIP’s plans are broken down into three main categories:
– 5+ Users: This includes 5 voicemail boxes. With these boxes users are privy to music on hold, dial-by- name directory, announcements, auto attendant, and groups.
– 15+ Users: This includes 15 mail boxes, 1 ACD queue, and 1 HD Conference suite with music on hold, dial-by-name directory, announcements, call parking, auto attendant, and groups.
– 50+ Users: This is the most inclusive package, offering 50 voicemail boxes, 2 ACD queues, and 5 HD Conference suites with music on hold, dial-by-name directory, announcements call parking, auto attendant, and groups.
OnSIP plans do not offer unlimited free calling. Though it is free between extensions, calling is subject to 2.9¢ per minute inbound and outbound standard calling area, available here, and 3.9¢ per minute inbound on toll-free numbers.
Pricing: OnSIP offers pricing options that vary depending upon plan and feature add-ons. As stated earlier, plans are broken down into three categories for number of intended users, features, and pricing.
5+ Users: $39.95 per month
15+ Users: $99.95 per month
50+ Users: $195.95 per month
If potential customers are on the fence about the service, OnSIP does offer a 30 day free trial period that does not require any sort of commitment.
– 2012 Gold and Bronze Steve American Business Awards for Business VoIP
– 2012 Silver Stevie Award Winner American Business Awards for Business Services
– 2011 Stevie American Business Award for Best Management Team of the Year- Product Development
Scroll down to read OnSIP Reviews from consumers.